Believe it or not, Christmas is just around the corner. So it's only natural to have a Christmas wishlist now. Just to keep the ball rolling and to leave hints to people who might want to buy me gifts, right? Heh.
Clockwise from top right:
1. Eco 2.0 Vail Tortoise Red from GlassesOnline
2. Ray-Ban RX5280 F 2012/53 from GlassesOnline
3. Zeagoo Women's Geometric Knitted Sweater Loose Pullover Outwear from Amazon
4. AEO Brocade Tassel Backpack from AEO
5. Keds Taylor Swift Champion Oxford Shoes - Women from Keds
6. ASOS High Waisted Shorts in Aztec Embroidery from ASOS
7. Vans Atwood Low Sneaker - Womens from DSW
I've been wanting to get a sneakers for a long time now but haven't found time to go and buy one. Also, I haven't got myself a pair of shades since 2008. That's like almost 6 years ago.
The geek in me would really want more gadgets in my hands but then I think I find more satisfaction if I win them rather than having someone buy for me. Also, my gadget wishlist is going to be way more expensive :P So let's just say I want to win more gadgets rather than receiving them prizes than as gifts.
Time to save up and spend during this holiday season people?