Maroon 5 Live in Kuala Lumpur (29th April '11) Ticket Pricing, Seatings and Discounts
I guess with all the publicity going on, you all know that Maroon 5 is coming to Kuala Lumpur on the 29th of April 2011. Venue of the concert is Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil. Cheras people should know where it is :P
Ticket price is listed, as you can see from the poster.
Prices of ticket varies : RM 115, RM185, RM 225, RM 355, RM 485
Seating can be seen in the image above :P
Terms and Conditions
1) Ticket prices above include RM3 ticketing fee.
2) 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing of seats.
3) Infant and children below 6 are not allowed, children of 6 years and above require a ticket.
4) Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
5) Once tickets are sold, NO exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
Source : Ticketpro
As for discounts, there will be a roadshow at Fahrenheit 88, Bukit Bintang, Ground Floor on the 18th-20th February and be the first 500 to get complimentary tickets worth RM255 with purchase of HTC HD7, HTC Mozart or HTC Desire Z. After purchasing any of the HTC phones, get 30% discount off on Maroon 5 tickets.
And if you already own a HTC phone and you are a Maxis user, just flash it at the ticketing counter to enjoy a 10% discount.
Source : HTC Malaysia
So, you going or not?